Who’s who at Lanzarote Retreats?
If you like to put a face to a name before arriving to Lanzarote then take a look at our Profile Pictures of who you may have been in contact with or who you will meet during your stay.
Michelle Braddock – Co Founder
Originally from Dorking, I’ve lived on Lanzarote since 1993. I arrived to spend one year in work experience and within that time I met Tila. The rest as they say, is history!
Tila Braddock – Co Founder
Originally from St Albans I have lived here since 1985. I arrived to work as a windsurf instructor and I quickly fell in love with my surroundings. I’ve travelled to many places over the years, sometimes for months at a time but it’s always been Lanzarote that feels like home to me.
Daniel (Dani) Duque – General Manager
Born and raised in Lanzarote, Dani is Canarian through and through. His mum’s side originates from Tias and his father is from the island of La Palma. Having studied in the Uk, Austria and Netherlands he is fluent in English too.
We are family
From time to time you may catch more Braddock family members around the retreat! There are three more children, Gerome, Freddie and Monique, and they quite often enjoy helping out around the finca. Never a dull moment at the hub, and always plenty to do
THE ENTIRE LANZAROTE RETREATS TEAM
Want to join our LR team?
Lanzarote Retreats is a successful independent holiday rental company based in Lanzarote, seeking searching for a fluent Spanish and English speaking (French also an advantage) Sales Administrator to join the growing team. Established in 2007, we are offering a Full-time contract.
Lanzarote Retreats incorporates a collection of hand-picked, stylish properties in some of the quieter spots across the easternmost Canary Island of Lanzarote. The founding ethos of Lanzarote Retreats is simple: Guests don’t have to forsake modern
facilities, rich comforts and concepts of luxury to have a responsible and sustainable holiday experience. Our flagship is Finca de Arrieta eco-village in the northeast at Arrieta, which is home to seventeen yurts, villas and cottages all powered by solar and wind energy. This is the
largest green energy system in the Canary Islands. Set on the edge of a tranquil village close to the pretty beach of La Garita, Finca de Arrieta has spectacular sea and mountain views, a solar-powered pool and chill-out areas, veg patch, chickens for fresh eggs and resident donkeys.
You will work within our busy sales office, supporting the day to day operations, liaising with the accounts and the operations teams as required. Corresponding with clients, either via telephone, email or face to face, adhering to and respecting the Company’s standards at all times.
- Answering Sales & Marketing enquires via phone and email, plus managing online enquiries
- Inputting sales data, logging and updating client enquiries via our PMS & CRM
- Communicate effectively all company products and services in order to deal with client enquiries
- Providing quotations
- Generate client invoices
- Updating the website and partner sites as instructed
- Helping maintain social media accounts
- Completing other small but important administrative duties
Skills & Experience:
- Fluent English & Spanish, reading and writing a MUST, any other language skills would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal and a confident telephone manner
- Computer literate- Full Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to deal with a wide variety of enquiries (by phone and email) efficiently
- Ability to work well on your own initiative or as part of a team
- At least 12 months experience in a similar role
If you feel that you are a good fit for this role please send your CV and covering letter with salary expectations.