FOR ALL LANZAROTE RETREAT GUESTS
COVID UPDATE AS OF JANUARY 2021
- PLEASE WEAR A MASK AT ALL TIMES IN PUBLIC AND COMMUNAL PLACES WITHIN THE RETREAT (The new rules in Spain apply to everyone over the age of six. The use of face masks is also recommended for children between three and five years of age)
- IN THE COMMUNAL POOL PLEASE BE MINDFUL OF YOUR DISTANCE AND KEEP 1.5M FROM OTHER GUESTS NOT IN YOUR GROUP
- OUTSIDE THE RETREAT IT IS OBLIGATORY TO WEAR A MASK IN A PUBLIC PLACE WHEN WITHIN 1.5 METERS OF OTHERS INCLUDING WALKING INTO RESTAURANTS.
- WHEN ENTERING COMMUNAL AREAS PLEASE USE THE HAND GEL PROVIDED
- IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE COVID SYMPTOMS PLEASE INFORM A MEMBER OF STAFF IMMEDIATELY:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
NEW NORMALITY COVID-19
- PLEASE RESERVE A SUNBED OR LOUNGER AT THE INFO HUT, IT IS OPEN DAILY 9-12.
- THE DISTANCE BETWEEN NON-CO-HABITANTS MUST BE 1.5M
- THIS AREA IS FOR CLIENTS ONLY. ID MUST BE SHOWN WHERE NECESSARY
- IT IS ESSENTIAL TO SHOWER BEFORE AND AFTER BATHING IN THE POOL
- PLEASE USE HAND GEL PROVIDED AS YOU ENTER EACH AREA